CCS Adoption – www.ccsadoption.org
Address: 162 Pennywell Road, Easton, Bristol, BS5 0TX
Tel: 0117 935 0005
We are an Ofsted Outstanding specialist adoption agency with 110 years’ experience of finding permanent, loving families for children who need them.
We offer a comprehensive, individual and supportive, adoptive service through:
- Raising awareness about adoption and encouraging people to think about adoptive parenthood.
- Guiding prospective adopters through the assessment process and preparing them for adoptive parenthood.
- Matching children with adoptive parents and supporting them in getting to know each other. Guidance is offered leading up to and beyond the legal adoption.
- Building long term relationships with adoptive families, providing support in the form of training sessions, networking, social and seasonal events.
- Providing counselling and advisory services to adopted adults seeking information about their early life histories and also assisting their adoptive and birth families.
We specialise in helping adopters to understand their potential as adoptive parents, the placement of sibling groups 2, 3 or 4 children, offering life time post adoption support with a range of provision, we are experienced in approving, preparing and supporting early permanence carers including those who offer concurrency or fostering to adopt placements www.adoptionconcurrency.org
We are a single function agency putting all its expertise and energy into adoption. We are now also open on Saturdays to answer your questions about adoption.